Saturday 30 March 2013

Town Walk

Today, the second day of my weekend holiday, we all wen't sight seeing in the local towns. We went to many towns, in the area of the hotel. The furthest away form the hotel was around 25 miles. I bought a few things, including a book and other things.

The temperature outside was below freezing as it was snowing lightly around the market.We went for food, and we browsed the local sweet store and market. We was walking back to the car when we heard the bells of the church, we saw a wedding welcoming as we passed, walking back to the car.

I also bought this weird game which is all about pirates. It is very confusing and has well over 50 rules which must be followed in order to play the game right.

It was a great day, all in all.

As I said I won't be posting inform 7 stuff until Monday 1st April or Tuesday the 2nd.

Thanks,
danielfrogs

No comments:

Post a Comment