Monday 1 April 2013

Aaron A. Reed

Hello, I am back from my lovely holiday in Bosworth, England. To start back with inform 7 I thought I will talk about my favorite interactive fiction authors, Aaron A. Reed.

Aaron A. Reed is a writer, programmer, student, and teacher of interactive narrative. His work has been featured in the Electronic Literature Collection, the Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction, and at indie game venues from Slamdance, IndieCade, and IGF (Independent Games Festival). Aaron has an MFA in Digital Arts & New Media and is currently pursuing a PhD in computer science with the Expressive Intelligence Studio at UC Santa Cruz.

(This Paragraph Was Taken From aaronareed.net)

His popular game  Blue Lacuna  has a different twist to interactive fictions. He also uses inform 7, to create his great games we play daily.

He is known for making games in a fictional style, things like the game fable. Also he makes science fiction games. He always strides to make his games enjoyable and the best they can possibly be.

Notes and Request

If you have played or finished any of Aaron A. Reed's games, please could you list the game and tell me about it in a comment below.

If Aaron is reading this could he please leave a comment. I love your games. That would be great,

Thanks,
danielfrogs



No comments:

Post a Comment