Wednesday 20 March 2013

My Project I'm Working On

I am currently working on an interactive fiction called 'Stone Age I'. The game will have my crafting index on it. I believe I am the first to code this, it is not an extension but it could be in the near future. My game will be completed in around 5 - 6 months depending on any issues and bugs I need to sort out. The game will be free and you are more than welcome to play along with lots of other people.

My crafting index will allow the player to craft items using things he/she has in their inventory. This can only be obtained by being is the crafting area in the game where there will be a workbench and blast furnace. Any on their place, this would not work.

The player only needs to type the command craft. A list will appear, just choose the chosen item from the list and type in the corresponding number. Simple.

I believe my all new 'Stone Age I' will have a totally new way of using interactive fiction and playing it.

Please come back to hear about my progress in my 'Stone Age I' interactive fiction by Daniel Behan A.K.A. Danielfrogs

Thanks,
Danielfrogs

No comments:

Post a Comment