Thursday 28 March 2013

Why Do We Use Inform 7

A common question asked frequently is, Why Do We Use Inform 7? Well my personal opinion is mixed, I myself, uses inform 7 for various different reasons.

One . to get to know and learn more about inform 7.

Two . to create games and publish them free to play.

Three . to try out new tactics and extensions, like my crafting dialog.

Four . to improve upon my skills as working with inform 7.

And Five . to enjoy gaming in the fullest possible way, creating your own.

So, that's my state of mind, but what I would really wan't to know is Why Do You Use Inform 7.

As I said before, peoples opinions are all different.

So please leave a comment telling me your 5 reasons why you use inform 7, anyone can comment, even without a Google account.

Oh.. and one more thing. Using inform 7 takes some skill. As we all know. Well that's why my first target for page views will be a big 1000. I aim to get this by by the middle of April to the end of April.

So please share on Facebook, Google and Twitter. These quick and easy buttons are located at the top right of my blog. So thanks for the ever growing support.

Thanks,
danielfrogs

No comments:

Post a Comment