Tuesday 19 March 2013

Welcome to Inform 7 Guide

Welcome to my new blog. I, myself being a home interactive fictional author using inform 7 has quite a bit of experience in the program. I was thinking, when I was learning how to code and form inform 7 I could not find any help guides that were free on the internet. If they had to be payed for they are more than likely just there for you to fail.

My blog which will be undated often, offers a free guide on inform 7. The basics and advance of it. Helping you to understand and code your very own game frog home. With this free, helpful blog I aim to support and help you when doing this. This is why I say to you now that you can ask a question to me through comment. Or coming in a few days, a help form.

We Now Have the Form Up and Running

This help form will be linked to the right of my log. Just type your question and your email, and I will get back to you with 24 hours due to different times around the world.

Inform 7 only understands English but in a little twisty way. It wants you to give the exact information so it can be programmed into a game.

So please share with friends,

http://inform7guide.blogspot.com

And ask any questions when ever you want in a comment or through the new form. (A Few Days)

Thanks,
danielfrogs

1 comment:

  1. Hello, and welcome. Hope my blog helps you. Please comment and share on facebook, google + and twitter.

    Enjoy my blog.

    danielfrogs

    ReplyDelete