Thursday 28 March 2013

Holiday

Over this weekend I will be going on a short holiday. During this time I will not be able to post any comments or posts on inform 7 guide. You are welcome to keep reading and posting comments but I will not see them until I get back on the Monday.

I will be gone from the 29th March to the 31st of March. In this time no posts will be posted as I will have no access to the laptop.

But I wish you a happy Easter for Sunday the 31st of march 2013. Hope you have a lovely day, with all of the Easter eggs, chocolate. You are never to old to have chocolate, I always say.

Please, don't forget the real reason we celebrate Easter. To be with family, to share the feeling of the day.

Please leave a comment on how your Easter went, and have a lovely, happy day with your family.

Have a good day.

Thanks,
danielfrogs

No comments:

Post a Comment