Monday 1 April 2013

Top 5 Ways to Make Your Inform 7 Game Good

In this post I will tell you how to make your interactive fiction games good, and better than every before.

1 . Make lots of objects, and give them all a description.

Look back in my blog to see how you do this.

2 . Make lots of rooms, and when released offer a free shared document of a map of the game.

Make a document of a map of your game using Google docs, just give the link in your game. To make rooms, look back at my blog.

3 . Add computer controlled players.

I will add how to do this in the coming days.

4. When you have make your game, make a follow up to it.

When your first game is released, start to make another one which follows on to the first one.

5 . Have health and combat included.

I have explained health in a previous post, to do combat I will explain later in my website.

I hope this helped you.

Thanks,
danielfrogs

No comments:

Post a Comment